Weight: 11.3 pounds - 50%
Height: 24 inches - 98%
So far Mommy has taken at least 2000 pictures of me - even more since I've started smiling when Mommy and Daddy talk and play with me. So the picture taking has really gotten out of control. The camera flashes a lot before it actually takes the picture giving me plenty of time to stop smiling and give Mommy my best - what are you doing to me?!? face.
Have I mentioned how much I love, love, love my play mat yet? Well, it rocks. I can't get enough of that thing. I really don't even mind tummy time so much anymore. I like to only look left though and get pretty mad when my parents move my head to the right side so I immediately turn it back. There's a lot of cool things to see so I try to lift my head up quite a bit. Getting stronger everyday!
Wears me out every time...
College football started this month which means the battle to dress me on game days has begun. A&M vs Tech...
I've grown a ton and can finally wear so many more of my clothes without them looking ridiculously enormous on me! This, of course, has lead to many more shopping trips because Mommy mainly can't help herself from buying more clothes for me, love it!! I'm a very great shopping partner and mostly sleep while Mommy does her thing. Mommy and Miss Sara met up at NorthPark so Claire and I got to hang out again while they shopped and just bought stuff for them ... what the heck Mom!
We celebrated lots of birthdays this month and got to meet all my cousins from Doc's side of the family. Plus both Uncle Ross and Aunt Becky turned 26 this month too...
At the doctor for my two month check, I got a big round of vaccines. The first was oral and took me awhile to figure out how to eat it, I kept licking at it but that wasn't working at all. After awhile I got the hang of it... The next two were actual shots. Mommy tried to prepare me for it all morning, so the first one I took like a champ. Barely cried, but that nasty second shot - wow. That one really got me red faced and crying. I calmed down once Mommy and Daddy got to hold me, but it was rough. Mommy cried too so I wasn't the only one.
My parents friends Max and Amanda were in town to have a going away party for Max who is getting stationed in Egypt for the next year with the army. It was my second time to meet Miss Amanda, but I'm so glad I could meet Max before he ships out!
I am starting daycare in a few weeks when mommy goes back to work. My parents waited a little too long before starting to look (like 40 weeks too long) - and everywhere they called was booked up except one place had just one opening. Four people were trying to get the same spot as me, but luckily we liked it alot and grabbed it first! I'm sure going to miss my Mommy, we've had a great time together but the teachers seemed very nice so I think I'll be okay.
Mommy doesn't do everything around here though, she gets lots of help from Daddy. He gives me all my baths, reads to me at bedtime and feeds me most of my bottles whenever I have one.
And.... drum roll please..... I slept in my very own crib last night for the first time!! Mommy only got up once to check on me when she hadn't heard me moving around in the monitor for awhile. I'm very proud of her, it was a big step to finally let me stay in my own room! :) I'm growing up!
No comments:
Post a Comment