Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

My first tooth!!

That's right, my first tooth finally came in!!! My parents have been waiting for this thing for weeks, I've been drooling more, but mom definitely knew something was up when I went down for my pre-bed time 15 minute power nap and never woke up! I slept for over 13 hours straight and when I woke up yesterday morning- there it was!

You can only see the very top of my tooth right so no good pictures yet, but hopefully the pain will be over soon because I know mom and I are both tired of spending my meals like this...



2 comments:

Dirk & Christina Dunlap said...

YAY a tooth Ms. Emma!! That is really exciting! I am sorry it hurts so much... Dylan doesn't have any yet and I know they are coming... the drool is insane!

Kelly said...

How exciting! I hope she feels better soon!

Post a Comment