Pages

Friday, August 31, 2012

My Birthday Party!!

I had so much fun at my party, all my friends came over to play with me and I got more toys than I ever dreamed of!!!  I wasn't interested in eating my cake at all, I just wanted to play with everyone! 

Thanks to my Aunt Becky for taking a lot of great pictures, Mom didn't do such a great job of getting pictures...  There aren't any of me with my friends all together, but thank you to everyone who came out to party with us!!
 Why is everyone staring at me?

 
 





 All done!! 

 Uncle Chris and Aunt Patricia

 Uncle Nathan
 Grandad and Grandy
 Claire and I chillin' in the bumble bee pool!

Wooooo!  This is fun!
 With my favorite guy, Kennedee!
 Tell Doc and Ross about the pool action
 Scarlett loved the pool!


 With Mr. & Mrs. Norris and Sau Sau

 Daddy made some yard games for the big kids to play
 Miss Amanda came up to visit me!

 Jason, Miss Summer, Miss Jessica and Mike


 Charlotte and Miss Emily

Scott and La Shea
 Ready for my nap!  Cuddling with Sau Sau

Playing with my new toys! 


I had so much fun, thanks again to everyone who came and sorry I didn't get pictures with all my friends!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment