Pages

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

I have a new sister!!!

Old news by now, but I've been having such a fun time playing with my new baby sister Madeline it took me 6 whole months to post about her!  She is the best!  I love helping my Mommy and Daddy bring paci's and blankets and burp cloths.  I even give baby sister some toys and talk to her in the sweetest voice when she's crying.  I say "Its okay baby.  No cry.  Poor baby, its ok", something along those lines most times.  I also tell Mommy what is wrong with baby so she knows.  "Baby has stinky diaper", "Baby needs hungry", I usually call Madeline baby or sister since her name is such a mouthful.  When I do say Madeline it sounds something like Mah-men.  Close enough! 

So far I'm okay with her because she hasn't changed my life too much, but I don't think Mommy and Daddy would say the same thing... Now I have one more person to dance and sing to, and I'm starting to try and teach her sign language, animals and colors! 

Madeline has started rolling all over the place and smiles SO BIG when she sees me, it makes me feel so special!  "Baby smiled at you!" ( I mean "me" when I say you, but I still get mixed up sometimes like I say "Hold you" and "Carry you" when I want to be picked up...)   Anyway, Madeline started eating food at 5 months old and so far has tried sweet potatoes, avocado, peas, squash, pears, apples, bananas, prunes and pumpkin.  She likes everything!  She's taking 3 naps a day and eats 4 or 5 times depending on when she wakes up.  Madeline is such a good sleeper, just like I was and has been sleeping through the night for 3-4 months now!  Hooray!!! 

Sister is pretty easy going except in the car - she does NOT like her car seat.  I try my best to tell her its okay, but I think she just likes being held and always wants to keep an eye on Mommy or Daddy. 

More about me later and what I've been up to, but here are some pictures from when Madeline was a newborn baby.  I love her so much!!! 



















 My only semi smile of the day - in a solo shot.... imagine that :)





No comments:

Post a Comment