GIRL!!!
Yesterday was my birthday and we did a joint birthday/gender reveal party with our families. We went to the doctor Monday, and had her write down the gender on this little note, seal it up in an envelope without telling us, then I took it to a bakery to add the pink/blue filling. We cut the cake last night and found pink filling for Baby Girl Fairchild!
We asked everyone to dress up in pink or blue, based on what they thought Baby's gender was...
It was so much fun to be able to find out with our families, and we were even able to Skype in Neal from college so he could join in too!
We are so excited, and I'm still a little shocked. I was pretty certain we were having a boy, but since this is our first I would have been happy with either gender!! Now I just can't wait to finally start shopping for bedding and baby room decor - everything in pink of course!



3 comments:
Yay for a girl... and yay for shopping and decorating!
Congrats!!! So exciting! Girls are so fun!
YAY!!!! Such a fun way to find out! LOVE IT.
Post a Comment