It is finally here! My bump looks like a real baby bump (well to me anyway, after weeks of willing baby to grow!!)
This picture was taken last week at 19 weeks...
In the past few weeks along with the usual, we celebrated our second married (and last baby free) Valentine's Day at my favorite restaurant - Charlie Palmer's. We also went to the Mavs vs Jazz game with some friends and had center court floor seats, courtesy of Ian's firm!! Our seats were right behind Chuck Greenberg and we were so close to the action it was incredible!
I've sewn a few more bibs for some friends who are expecting, including one for our "blended baby" mixing Texas A&M and Texas Tech fabrics. I've also expanded into appliques on onesies! I have only made one so far because I decided to wait until we know Baby's gender (TUESDAY!!!) to really get started on those. We are so excited to finally find out what we are having, it feels such a long wait!
Sunday, February 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment