Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

26 Weeks and Counting....

I feel like we have so much to do and the clock is just ticking away!!  I can't believe our baby girl will be here in just 3 months!! 
We have been trying to sell our house, so we have had to keep our guest room ready to show and haven't been able to do anything for the baby's room yet.  We said if we didn't have a serious buyer by mid to late April we would take the house off the market and try again next year.  While I'm sad we won't be able to have a bigger house with more storage before the baby comes, I'm just so anxious to get started on setting up her room and really feel like we are (somewhat) prepared!!! 

So far, she just has a lot of really cute clothes that I can't wait to dress her in! :) 

The second trimester has been sooooo much smoother than the first, it was a very nice change of pace from the sickness.  I'm anxious for the third trimester to start to see how I'll make it through the hot Texas summer. 
In the last month we have been spending a lot of our weekends gardening (okay that was almost all Ian...), shopping around to find a crib, bedding and other big nursery items, going to weddings, baby showers, got to take a quick trip to Houston and visit friends, and are trying to spend as much time together on dates as we can (and my aching feet and back allow)!  We are all booked for a baby-moon to Charleston, SC and I'm so excited for our last vacation together before becoming a family of 3!  Unfortunately I've been not taking near the number pictures I should be, but here are a few lately... 

 Anywhere Chair from Pottery Barn.... in pink of course!



At the bowling alley for my birthday with Jessica, who is due with their little girl on May 15! 

At a wedding with my 25 week baby bump - If she keeps growing like this, I'm thinking we will have a very big baby! :)

1 comment:

From Fine to Fab said...

You came to Houston and didn't call me?? I'm so sad!!! But, on a happier note - Emma is such a cute name and I'm so happy for you guys!

Post a Comment