Pages

Monday, June 27, 2011

Emma's Room

At 37 weeks, we FINALLY have Emma's room ready for her!!  We are just waiting on the bow holder to hang on the wall, but otherwise - we are all set up!  With my super nesting instincts it has been driving me CRAZY not having Emma's room completely ready for her, so I've spent alot of time sewing, cleaning, trying to do anything else but walk in there and see it unfinished. 

The big hold up has been the crib.  We ordered it in March, but shipping kept getting delayed and it finally arrived this weekend!  Yay!!  Ian and my Dad immediately put it all together, my mom and I added the bedding in and I'm so excited how everything turned out! 

Emma's crib
 Close up of the crib and custom bedding!  Ordered it from etsy and turned out so cute!!!


Changing table and wall of pictures - that we will update once Emma arrives - and the framed "Emma" with a Bible verse from my parents! 

The dresser with an alphabet Ian's mom cross stitched that hung in his baby room, and a very cute "E" made of Crayons by my sister-in-law Becky! 
 Other side of the crib

 Super comfy glider where I hear we will be spending a lot of time!!


Close up of the small dresser and crocheted Emma sign Ian's mom made us, Emma's first Tiffany's gift - a bunny "piggy bank" all the way from Sara in Italy, and her large library of books thanks to family and friends!

I can't wait for Emma to see her new room!

No comments:

Post a Comment