On Christmas Eve I went to church for the very first time (my parents are such slackers) to the Park Cities United Methodist family service. The service which was especially for families like ours with young kids, but I listened the whole time and only fussed for a few seconds when Mom kept jostling me around during nap time. Dad took over and I went right to sleep. Doc, Sau-Sau, Uncle Ross, Aunt Becky and Uncle Neal all joined us for the service!
Fast asleep in church...
Right after church we drove over to see my Dad's family at Uncle Chris and Aunt Patricia's house.
Playing with my great-grandma, Peggy! We coordinated our outfits...
Checking out my new purse!
ELMO!!!!!!
Grandad!
Cousin Catherine and Austin
I lost my cute bow and shoes somewhere along the way...
Uncle Chris... Aunt Patricia wasn't feeling well so we didn't get to see her on Christmas Eve
I got so many presents and had so much fun on Christmas Eve that I thought surely this was it and maybe Santa didn't need to bring me anything at all! But I guess he already had everything ready to go because when Mom and Dad woke me up the next morning they said we'd had a special visitor the night before!! Santa!!! I was on my very best behavior both times I met him, and didn't cry once, so I couldn't wait to see what fun gifts he brought for me!
First thing Christmas morning they make me pose for pictures instead of checking out all my new stuff. Typical parents...
Doc, Sau Sau, Ross, Becky and Neal came over a little bit later....
I love practicing driving skills with my steering wheel, it has a horn that barks like a dog and chimes when I slam my hands down on it. Which I like to keep doing over and over and over and over and over....
The Slaydons came over a little bit later to eat lunch and celebrate Christmas with us!! Karrington is the same age now as my Mom was when Karrington was born. Who would've thought my Mom was ever a kid? Weird, right? She's so old!
That Uncle Neal is such a hipster...
With Doc and Sau Sau, I just couldn't keep my eyes open any longer I had such a fun Christmas!
My cousin Cameron wasn't able to be with us on Christmas Eve, so the week after Christmas we all got together again at Grandy and Grandad's.
I was just so spoiled the first time the Fairchilds got together, I was couldn't believe that I had even more gifts under the tree! I got this cute lady bug rocking chair that sings songs and is so soft.
Aunt Patricia was feeling better so we got to hang out with her this time!
All in all I can't imagine a better first Christmas and Mom says we will do this every year!!! I'm practicing my good manners every day since Santa is always watching :)
No comments:
Post a Comment