Pages

Monday, January 23, 2012

I can SIT!

Very big milestone this week everyone!!! I can sit up all by myself!  I definitely want Mom or Dad close by still because I get very excited playing with my toys, then start leaning to one side and can fall really quickly if I'm not careful!  I've bumped my head a few times thanks to someone (not naming names MOM) not paying close enough attention and letting me fall over.   She's learning...




 Ok, not technically sitting on my own in the next one - but I love my big girl high chair!


Last week we went down to Midlothian to celebrate Doc's birthday at his office!  He hadn't been feeling well so Sau Sau made lunch for all of us and we got together over lunch.  Happy Birthday Doc!!




Mom did NOT tell me there would be cake or I definitely would've stayed awake longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment